Monday, April 11, 2005

What ever happend to Nigerian 411 scammers doing a full 4 year Scam Degree at Scam University. Which covered all aspects required for the scamming career path. Basic Fake Legalese English is one subject the following guy never took. Faux Professional Email Formats is another.


Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

Dear

I am a legal practitioners and an import-export consultant
in Arican region.

One of my client is interested in investing multi Million
Dollars with your company and she is interested in
investing in your country .

kindly forward all your companys activities to me for
immediate decission on the investment program Total
amount to be invested=

$75,000,000,00.usd..................................
Cash investment 4 Metric tons of AU in dust.........
..................Treasure investment Precious stones,
quantity not decleared..............Treasure.

Investment Origin Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Immediately I receive your details I will inform her
and feed you with her arrangements. Anticipating your
immediate reply.

Please contact me on my personal email address:
benkoye@mail.ru

Best regards,

Ben Koye

{Legal Director}.


Seems like his a Ruskie pretending to be Nigerian, as that obviously ads alot of credability to his request ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home